Northside Richmond Elected Officials

Early AM Kitchen Fire Displaces Family of 7

November 29, 2017 10:45 am by

A fire broke out in the kitchen of a residence in the 300 block of Essex Place in the early hours of Wednesday. The blaze was caused by food left cooking on the stove.  Seven members of the household have been displaced. Two adults have been treated for smoke inhalation.

CBS 6 has continuing coverage HERE. This is a developing story.


TAGGED: , ,

0 RESPONSES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

By commenting you are agreeing to this site's PRIVACY / USE / COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER